Chili Chicken Biryani is ideal for any special occasion. It is easy to cook in a less period of time. So try this easy homemade recipe now and make your party more remarkable.
- Cooked rice 500g
- Chicken 750g
- Stock cube 2nos
- Margarine 25g
- Chopped onion 2nos
- Ginger and garlic paste 2tbsp
- Fried onion 1cup
- Chopped tomato 2nos
- Yoghurt 1cup
- Masala powder 1tbsp
- Cashew nuts 100g
- Green peas 50g
- Thinly sliced green chili 2nos
- Handful of mint leaves
- Water 3cups
- Heat up a pan and add margarine. When melted, add ginger garlic paste, green chili, onions and tomatoes.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add chicken, Garam masala powder and water. Let the meat cook till tender.
- Next, add the yoghurt and stock cubes. Mix well, cover the pan with lid and let it cook.
- In a rice cooker or pot, pour the ingredients in order of: chicken mixture, rice, cashew nuts, green peas, fried onion and mint leaves.
- Cover the pot and let the biriyani cook on a low flame for 5 minutes.
- When ready, mix well and server hot.